Re: [orca-list] Orca doesn't identify links/indicate formatting on a website I'm building

Unfortunately not, that's what I meant when I said I couldn't find the threshold where it stopped happening. A simple project doesn't trigger it, but a complex project almost always does, even when I carve down the dependency tree. I'm hoping my debug log will help.