Re: [orca-list] how to install arch with gnome and orca?

Hi Peter,
I have tried it, but nothing happens. I'm not sure if the Windows key is
properly bound to Super.

I also tried to login "blindly", but probably did something wrong. I
tried both with username TAB password ENTER and username ENTER password
ENTER, so I could start by firing up Orca with alt+f2 and then use some
GUI utils to look at the defined keys.

I also looked at all the articles you suggested and am thinking about a
feasible solution, because I do need JACK. But that can wait.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3