[orca-list] pidgin crashing randomly when restarting orca

Hi all,
last week I noticed a strange bug with pidgin and orca that I didn't notice before. Sometimes orca seems to hangs a bit, or it takes up a lot of memory so I need to restart it, but in doing so, it causes pidgin to crash rather badly, badly as in segfault. Is there a way to put that full segfault somewhere so someone can examine it ? Should I simply paste the thing with a pasting service ?
Thanks