Re: [orca-list] Objects description

Sure it would be useful. I think any customization feature is useful. I
don't know its complexity.

BTW: I will give here, in 1,5 month, the results of a work we are doing
to "benchmark" Eypra solution, i.e. Orca, MATE and Compiz combined. We
made 12 persons test, they are "basic" users with various levels
(power-users or very beginners). As I think results are interesting,
I'll give them here.

Regards,