[orca-list] Shortcut to read previous messages not working in Pidgin.

Hello,

I’m using the pre-release Ubuntu 16.10 with no additional third party software or updates applied apart from Pidgin.

I am unable to read back through previous messages by pressing control and numbers.  For example, control 1, 2, 3 etc.   I’ve tried using the Orca modifier as well just in case I’m forgetting something.

Orca gets quite sluggish when I press this keyboard combination so it would appear that it’s trying to do something.

Any suggestions or is this something that is already known about?

Thanks

Darragh