Re: [orca-list] Shortcut to read previous messages not working in Pidgin.

Hi Darraugh.

Did you try Orca + F1 through F9 instead?
https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/stable/commands_chat.html

--joanie

On 10/06/2016 08:21 AM, Darragh Ó Héiligh wrote:
Hello,

I’m using the pre-release Ubuntu 16.10 with no additional third party
software or updates applied apart from Pidgin.

I am unable to read back through previous messages by pressing control
and numbers.  For example, control 1, 2, 3 etc.   I’ve tried using the
Orca modifier as well just in case I’m forgetting something.

Orca gets quite sluggish when I press this keyboard combination so it
would appear that it’s trying to do something.

Any suggestions or is this something that is already known about?

Thanks

Darragh