Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice Writer issue and help requested

It's working now after restartting the GUI.
It was worse, i.e. some things were indeed not available because I'd messed up the document's formatting and
did not know it, but for some reason some
things were not being reported correctly to orcd it seems.
Anyway, going to try and get my libreoffice work done this evening.
It was late, and I had little time to try and get things done, so I asked for help sooner than I normally
would have.
Thanks much for your prompt reply.
I might have only sent that reply to you, will look when I clean out my sent mail folder.
This one should go both on list and to you.
Regards,

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Thu, Oct 06, 2016 at 07:06:25PM +0200

It seems that you write this message only to me. I'm also so busy to try the
latest Orca master but I'm always interested in to understand this issue.

Best regards.