Re: [orca-list] Antergos the next Arch alternative which works

Thanks to a few people for the warnings re: accessibility bugs in chnchi. Mindful of these, I just did an installation of Antergos, and it appears to work as expected, except the use of lightdm instead of gdm; that's easily fixed. I appreciate the application group choices the installer presents; provides a little customization of your installed system. I don't know what the minimal installer offers; if it's not a gui, perhaps espeakup could be added?

Cheers,

Dave