Re: [orca-list] firefox addons manager

It works fine.
Sometiumes if connection is slow or intermittent things do not display nicely, but it is generally fine to
use.

Experiment some more and I think  you will get the hang of it.
Make sure you have selected the search for addons tab, i.e. you are not in extensions, plug-ins, etc.
By default sort results by rellevence is chosen.
You arrow up and down through results, and then tab across to install and such.
Again,I've seen things look odd momentarily, but they usuallyl clear up.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Jude DaShiell wrote:
Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 10:05:50PM -0500

Does an addon exist which when it's opened only shows a user the search
addons box and the results of their search once done?  The addons manager
mozilla.org created may be able to manage addons but by using orca it sure
doesn't sound like it's capable.  I went searching for another addon after
webvisum and need something to suppress lots of what normally shows up in
the official addons manager if I'm going to get anywhere with firefox.