[orca-list] firefox addons manager

Does an addon exist which when it's opened only shows a user the search addons box and the results of their search once done? The addons manager mozilla.org created may be able to manage addons but by using orca it sure doesn't sound like it's capable. I went searching for another addon after webvisum and need something to suppress lots of what normally shows up in the official addons manager if I'm going to get anywhere with firefox.