Re: [orca-list] firefox addons manager

As long as I can stay out of that panel I'm okay. Once I get in that panel I have to shut down firefox. I have xfinity over here and recently all accounts got a speed upgrade so slow connections have nothing to do with what's happening over here.

On Thu, 17 Nov 2016, B. Henry wrote:

Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 23:58:19
From: B. Henry <burt1iband gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] firefox addons manager

It works fine.
Sometiumes if connection is slow or intermittent things do not display nicely, but it is generally fine to
use.

Experiment some more and I think  you will get the hang of it.
Make sure you have selected the search for addons tab, i.e. you are not in extensions, plug-ins, etc.
By default sort results by rellevence is chosen.
You arrow up and down through results, and then tab across to install and such.
Again,I've seen things look odd momentarily, but they usuallyl clear up.