[orca-list] Copy or append flat review to clipboard not working with GNOME 3.22

Hello,

I can't figure this one out. I suspect it has started working unpredictably after upgrading my arch linux system to gnome 3.22 but I don't really know how to prove it.

Within the Screen reader preferences dialog I've bound my key bindings of choice to copy and append flat review to the clipboard.

If I restart my machine, login to gnome, launch gnome terminal and try to copy and append to clipboard by using this functionality it is working fine.

After a while of using the computer possibly copying something from gedit or from firefox I can no longer copy flat review to clipboard.

Orca reports the text has been copied however when trying to paste, the clipboard appears to be empty.

Can you please try to reproduce this?

If this will turn to be an issue I would be happy if it could be fixed, however as I've said, I can't figure out whether this is something broken on my end or this might really be working so unpredictably the way I've just described it.

Thanks and greetings

Peter