[orca-list] unity dash inaccessible with 3.22.1

Dear all.

I think this has really messed up things badly.

I upgraded to Orca 3.22.1 yesterday and after trying for all that it is worth, I see that the dash pain in unity has again gone back to being inaccessible.

Can some one tell me what the problem could be? Further more echo by sentence is also not working.

This has made work a bit irritating.

Has any one seen this before?

Other than this, I see definite performance improvements for sure.

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.