[orca-list] [OT] Paldo Installation Onto Harddrive?

Hi,

I decided to have a look at the Paldo GNU Linux Stable, released on 10/25, and tried to install onto bare metal.

When I launch the installer from a search in Gnome's overview window, it launches and silences orca. If, instead, I launch from the 'run' prompt (the program is called paldo-installer), The wizard and partitioner are readable. No matter how I've prepared the disk, whether inside the installer or from without, The installer crashes with "unable to format root partition", and has to be killed from a gnome terminal. Is there a way to make this work? The support and documentation are minimal.

Cheers,

Dave