Re: [orca-list] unity dash inaccessible with 3.22.1

On Wednesday 02 November 2016 02:41 PM, Luke Yelavich wrote:
Mind telling us what version of Ubuntu, how you updated Orca, etc?

Ubuntu 16.04.1 and I updated orca by downloading tar.xz and then doing the standard old ./configure make sudo make install as I have always done.

So this upgraded the version, gave some performance enhancements but broke the accesibility on dash.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.