Re: [orca-list] unity dash inaccessible with 3.22.1

Sorry for top posting immediately, but with the top menu which comes with alt + f10 there is another problem.

Now when I navigate between the menus, all I hear is Window and not the menu title.

I have to then use the down arrow and assess what the menu actually is.

I am sure this was working properly before I upgraded to the said version in the subject.

Also note that the shut down dialog is totally inaccessible, although I know my way around it without speech.

Can some one tell me if there is some thing missing in my setup?

happy hacking.

Krishnakant.