[orca-list] Is the sonar support list still working?

Ok, I am back. I have recently had a mountain ... no ... a mountain range of computer problems so I deleted my e-mail account so I wouldn't have either a bunch of mail that it would take forever to read or a bunch of bounced messages.

I got a new mailing address based on the fact that my Pastor is teaching me some of the things necessary to get into some ministry work. I have been out of the loop for a while, but I can't seem to get subscribed to the

support sonargnulinux com web site. I just wondered if it was still working.

Thanks.

Doug Smith

--

Romans 10

  9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe
in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.