Re: [orca-list] Is the sonar support list still working?

On 30/03/16 07:02, Doug Smith wrote:

Ok, I am back.  I have recently had a mountain ... no ... a mountain
range of computer problems so I deleted my e-mail account so I wouldn't
have either a bunch of mail that it would take forever to read or a
bunch of bounced messages.

I got a new mailing address based on the fact that my Pastor is teaching
me some of the things necessary to get into some ministry work.  I have
been out of the loop for a while, but I can't seem to get subscribed to the

support sonargnulinux com web site.  I just wondered if it was still
working.

Thanks.

Doug Smith

--