[orca-list] Unity Menu Bar not shown in braille

Hello everybody,
I am new to this group and I hope that this group can help me! :)
My first question is as far as I know a very strange problem.

I installed the Vinux5 Distro (based on the Ubuntu 14.03.3 Distribution). I logged in to my desktop using the Unity Desktop Environment. I connected my braille display, all without problems. But, when I want to read the menus (Alt-F10), I must use the voice synthesizer. The menus aren't shown in braille! My Orca-settings are the default settings, I only changed the brailletable ant the keyecho!
Does anyone have a solution for this problem?
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Jordy Deweer.