Re: [orca-list] Spellcheck in libreoffice

If your echo by word is on then as soon as you complete the word and press the space bar it says "misspeled " and you can just use the left arrow to come back to the word and hear the same thing.
One thing important is that the verbosity must be set to verbose.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.