[orca-list] more serious issues with Mate and Orca

Dear all,
I am really sad to report such serious issues so soon.
It has been just 1 day after I started using Mate.
But most important thing is that no matter what, lightdm does not speak at all.
Now with Mate 1.10 I also see that notifications don't get update.
What I mean is that if there is some change I don't get the update.
I will give an example.
Right now my laptop is running on battery. When I started it showed 6 hours 15 minits. While I type this email it is already 1 hour into the usage and when I press alt + ctrl + escape and then tab to battry icon I still see 99% and 6 hours 15 mins.
I checked using acpi and got the real status which is certainly different.

So this means all is becoming static.
Same is for the network icon.
While just like Unity I get details on wifi when it gets connected, I don't have any information however, when I have a disconnection.

Should I add the ppa for Mate 1.12 and try?
This is really disappointing.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.