[orca-list] Content crossing window boundaries

Hit this one yesterday and it disoriented the hell out of me. :) To reproduce:

1. From an existing Firefox window, open an entirely new window.
2. Visit etherpad.org, click the "Try a demo" button.
3. Make sure focus lands in the pad. This doesn't happen automatically, I have to do a bit of tabbing and alt-f9, maybe due to the iframe focus bug from last week. 4. Once you're sure arrowing around reports the pad contents, switch back to the first window with alt-`.
5. Arrow around.

Doing this, I seem to still get the pad contents. If I tab, I get links from the first window. Not sure whose issue this is, but it happens with Orca master from Friday and Firefox stable (whatever Fedora 23 ships with all updates applied.)

As a related aside, would it be possible to speak Etherpad's formatting details when editing? This does seem to happen in browse mode, but not in focus mode. So for instance if I arrow into an Etherpad heading, I hear "Heading" in browse mode but not focus mode. NVDA does call it a "heading level 1" so maybe there's some additional information being exposed by Etherpad's a11y support that Orca isn't getting? Making it work in focus mode would be great for WYSIWYG editing. Anyhow, I know a new release is imminent so this isn't high-priority, but I've been using Etherpad lots lately and this would be a nice-to-have if it's not too painful. :) Drafting some docs I want collaborative feedback on over the next few weeks, and for the moment I'm doing the bulk of my editing in my Windows VM.

Thanks.