[orca-list] thunderbird getting stucked after latest orca upgrades

Hi,
I am not sure if this is an Orca problem, but I suspect it is. After
several latest upgrades including something with Gecko I encounter a
problem with Thunderbird. After several minutes of usage it gets simply
stuck and stops responding. The window allowing me to wait or to kill
the program appears. If I wait, nothing happens and the window
periodicaly reappears. Could anyone confirm this?
Running Arch Linux, Gnome 3.18.4, Thunderbird 38.7.0, Orca from master.
Thanks,
Vojta