Re: [orca-list] flat review weirdness

I am using gnome shell.  Assuming the 7 key on the numpad is previous
line, if I hit the dash on the numpad to enter flat review and hit the 7
key on the numpad, it just says blank inspeech and nothing in Braille.
If I leave flat review, I see the cursor and $l for end of  line.

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:

Assuming you are using GNOME Shell, the text "enter a command" is
physically above the entry, which is on a line by itself and is
initially completely blank. Flat review presents things spatially. If
you review the line above the entry, you should see that text in braille.

--joanie