[orca-list] Improving Flat Review

Hi,

Is it possible to improve flat review so that it will be updated without the need to constantly turn it on and off? It's okay when reading static pages, but on windows where the data on the screen is changing (eg the terminal when you are installing a package, or the 'top' command) you have to alt-tab away and back, or turn flat review on and off. I remember reading that the flat review code is too messy and it should be looked into, but I'm not sure if that was official.

Thanks!