[orca-list] settings weirdness in latest master

Hi.  I just got latest master this morning and discovered that after
going over the settings, some in speech, general and braille settings
and changing several items, when the settings were reloaded, I was no
longer getting Braille at all.  After some fooling around, I discovered
that on the braille page, enable braille had gotten unchecked by
itself.  Not anything major, but certainly puzzling and it did take me a
while to find it.  Just thought you might want to know.

And, thanks for doing a fantastic job with Orca, it has come quite a
long way in the recent period.

Thanks again.

How do
you spend it?