Re: [orca-list] Mate 1.12 accessibility

Hi B.h. and List,

sorry for beeing incomplete.
inside  the mate-terminal
type:
 gksu <enter>
#you are now asked to enter a command like e.g. "gparted"
gparted <enter>
press 2x tab;
hit spacebar on "extended (in german erweitert)
1x press tab;
hit spacebar on something called reserve enviroment variables (in german: Umgebungsvariablen erhalten)
tab to close, spacebar;
then tab to "ok" enter yor password, and the application will run as root,

Tested with Gparted, and Pluma;

I could not answer the other Questions.

Hope i could be a little bit of help
regards