Re: [orca-list] Mate 1.12 accessibility

Gives me more to play with, or actually probbly less/thanks.
Although putting gksu in to the Exec line of Desktop files used to work for me it usually does not these
days. This was for gparted, can't remember for
sure for editors/but have gotten them to work just don't remember what is working now and what is not. This
is on my arch laptop.
Not talking mate here either, but suspect results will be similar.
As you may remember I run my custom environment on Arch almost exclusively.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Kyle wrote:
Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 02:59:31PM -0500

The following options work here:

From the run window
gksu -k <command> <args>

from a terminal:
sudo -E <command> <args>

The following attempted commands did not work:

From the run window:
gksudo -k <command> <args>
gksudo -E <command> <args>

Note that some of these things may be configurable from the sudoers
file, so -E may not be necessary from the terminal if configured
correctly. Hope this helps.

Sent from my natural disaster