Re: [orca-list] Mate 1.12 accessibility

A couple of things.
First, please explain where you are entering these commands. Are you doing this from mate's run dialog, a
terminal, or something else.
If I understand you the idea is to start gksu and then feed it a command, i.e. not do gksu someprogram or
gksu --some-option somecommand as I have
almost always done.
The other thing, what does uefi have to do with this? Another poster said you can install arch to a uefi
using system.
 This is very true, but is there any reason that this is mentioned in this thread?
Thanks, and if it's just my lack of coffee this morning making me slow feel free to tell me to grind some
more beans.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Lutz Kaiser wrote:
Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 05:04:42PM +0100

Hi Pavel and list,

i'm using ubuntu 15.10 Mate.
Gparted works as root. with following steps:
gksu <enter>
gparted xxx
then tab to extended or simular point (in german erweitert), press space;
tab twice to something like "reserve eviroment variables
(umgebungsvariable beibehalten)
;tspace>
goto close; <enter>
then to "ok" <enter>

You will be prompted for your password... and voila
regards
Lutz