Re: [orca-list] Mate 1.12 accessibility

hi
 Actually, I think when he types gksu by itself it opens a settings
dialog of some kind. I'd forgotten about this hidden feature, I'll have
to incorporate this into sonar if I can figure out where the config is
stored.
Thanks
Kendell Clark

B. Henry wrote:
A couple of things.
First, please explain where you are entering these commands. Are you doing this from mate's run dialog, a
terminal, or something else.
If I understand you the idea is to start gksu and then feed it a command, i.e. not do gksu someprogram or
gksu --some-option somecommand as I have
almost always done.
The other thing, what does uefi have to do with this? Another poster said you can install arch to a uefi
using system.
 This is very true, but is there any reason that this is mentioned in this thread?
Thanks, and if it's just my lack of coffee this morning making me slow feel free to tell me to grind some
more beans.