Re: [orca-list] Ot: does anyone have a certification from the Linux foundation?

Right, believe me, I understand that you have to play the hand life deals you. I've gotten into that debate on other lists as well. Far too many blind people think that if anyone isn't as successful as they are, it's their own fault. It doesn't matter what level of success that is. I have seen guys on SSDI trash other people for being on SSDI. I'm not doing that. I just want to fight this perception that a college degree isn't particularly useful. That is just totally wrong. If you want to get into a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics), a degree is very important.