[orca-list] Fedora 24 will use Wayland as default. What about accessibility?

Hi all,
as I read, Fedora 24 default session will be wayland. Can you please tell me, what is the main difference between x-session and wayland and what about accessibility? Will it be accessible? Why is wayland better? I tried wayland with Fedora 21 and there was good accessibility work in focus, where after closing the app, Orca focused to top panel and not to nothing. But can be the wayland used for every day? What do you think?
The article is here:
https://blogs.gnome.org/mclasen/2016/03/04/why-wayland-anyway/
Thanks,
Pavel