[orca-list] Mumble Accessibility

Hello all,

I tested this using Orca 3.18.2, and both Mumble 1.2.14 and mumble-git

Currently, there seems to be no accessibility in the following areas:

1 - Menus, although read, are not announced properly. meaning, when you press Alt +S for server, and start arrowing right and left, menus are read as trees, and not the actual title of the menu, such as Server, and Configure.

2 - The Chat area does not seem to be read by Orca. In Mumble 1.2.14, if you tab to the chat area, Orca will read out the log, but your not able to arrow through the log yourself. In Mumble-Git, Orca just announces Chat Log telling you that you are in the chat log, but again, your not able to read the log with your arrows.

3 - Messages are not currently read, meaning when you initiate a private message to be typed to someone, a dialog comes up to type your message. Orca currently does not read this area unless you do a highlight of all text such as Shift+Page UP and Orca will read the contents.

4 - Sometimes when pressing the Send message located in the context menu after highlighting a user, the client will crash when using Orca.

I do not know if th ese are Orca specific or Mumble specific, so I thought I would ask here.

Take care,

Alfonzo Cuellar