Re: [orca-list] Mumble Accessibility

Hi,

It's mainly a Mumble problem. Not labelled widgets, deprecated Qt code,
well a lot of clean-up would need to be done. If you run in a graphical
terminal, you'll see a lot of errors related to Qt-at-spi. In brief, I
guess the Qt widgets are not connected properly to accessibility bus,
qt-at-spi.

So I think it's a purely mumble problem, at least mainly.

Regards,