Re: [orca-list] Focus/caret place at Thunderbird starting

Some extensions, you must either convert, or look on the page, add-ons "firefox" or "thunderbird" (Some developers, for whatever reason, does not indicate support for the current versions of "seamonkey", although in reality - there is support for the current version).