[orca-list] Focus/caret place at Thunderbird starting

Hi,

When running Thunderbird, caret/focus is located I don't know where, and
I need to press tab several times to make it reach the folders list. I'd
like it to be located automatically in the folders list, or in the
messages list of the latest visited folder (e.g. inbox).

Is it an Orca feature or does it depend on Thunderbird? Is it a wish
thing for other users?

Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Coordinateur francophone du projet Linux From Scratch

Administrateur de Liberté 0