Re: [orca-list] Focus/caret place at Thunderbird starting

I'm just one user, but it isn't on my wish list. I don't mind hitting the tab key a few times to get into the in box. Sometimes, I want to switch accounts or folders when I enter Thunderbird, so I don't necessarily always want to be in the default in box. Furthermore, I usually just leave Thunderbird running and just suspend my system when I'm not using it. Therefore, my focus in Thunderbird is where I left it last. I only need to tab over to the in box when I restart Thunderbird, which doesn't happen very often.