Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice Calc crashes when you try to use formulas with Orca running

Hi again.

If you can still reliably reproduce the Calc crash, could you do so
under gdb? Since you indicated you use Fedora (which is what I use),
hopefully the following steps will work:

1. sudo dnf debuginfo-install libreoffice-core
   that installs the debugging libraries

2. script
   that will capture the output of everything we do next in a file
   named typescript in the current directory

3. gdb /usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/soffice.bin
   that launches gdb with the soffice binary

4. run --calc --norestore
   that tells gdb to run the soffice binary with the options,
   the second of which will prevent that stupid recovery dialog
   from appearing so Calc will just die

5. Make calc crash, when it does, alt+tab to the terminal where gdb
   is running.

6. bt full
   that gets the full backtrace for the thread where the crash occurred

7. press return (likely several times) until you are back at the gdb
   prompt.

8. Ctrl+D to exit gdb

9. y to confirm you want to quit even though a debugging session is
   active

10. Ctrl+D to exit script

11. Please email me the file named typescript.

Thanks!
--joanie