I'm using 32-bit OS - could that have something about it?

Best wishes,
Zahari

On 03/02/2016 03:26 AM, Chinthu RS wrote:
Update it to LO 5.1. And it works fine for me. I mean the formula issue is resolved. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: "Zahari Yurukov" <zahari yurukov gmail com>
Sent: ‎02-‎03-‎2016 05:55 AM
To: "Orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] LibreOffice Calc crashes when you try to use formulaswith Orca running

Hi,
1. Start LibreOffice Calc with running Orca.
In A1 enter the number 2.
3. In A2 enter the number 3.
4. In A3 enter =sum(a1,a2) and press Enter or Tab.

At this point LibreOffice becoms unresponsive and crashes.

If you do this without Orca running, the field A3 displays the result
(5) and LibreOffice continues functionning normally.
Now, move the focus away of A3 and start Orca.
Orca reads the other cells normally, as soon as you "step" on A3, which
has formula.
Both Orca and LibreOffice become unresponsive, until Orca crashes.

Fedora 23 with gnome-shell 3.18.3.
Orca version 3.18.2 and latest master.
at-spi2-core, at-spi2-atk and pyatspi2 from latest master.
LibreOffice 5.0.5.2 00(Build:2)

Best wishes,
Zahari