[orca-list] Orca becomes very slow in LibreOffice after some time of usage

Hi,
Today I needed to create a spreadsheet 13 columns and 34 rows and fill
it with data.
After a while, Orca becomes very slow, almost unresponsive.
The strange here is that restarting Orca doesn't help, but a restart of
LibreOffice is needed.
So I wonder what is going on here.
Can you reproduce this? Just start LibreOffice Calc and start entering data.
If you have a large spreadsheet already, just open it and start editing
random cells, e.g. 20 random cells.
Do you experiance slowness? On my machine I do.

I remember Orca 3.4 doing fine in LibreOffice 4.3 or something in very
similar situation in 2013.

Fedora 23 with gnome-shell 3.18.3.
Orca version 3.18.2 and latest master.
at-spi2-core, at-spi2-atk and pyatspi2 from latest master.
LibreOffice 5.0.5.2 00(Build:2)

Best wishes,
Zahari