Re: [orca-list] Profiles settings

I've had mixed results when I've defined profiles that use different synths, i.e. sometimes they switched as
they should have, other times not reliably.
I've not tried this in some time however, so can't speak to current state of synth switching with
profiles/will try setting up one or two alternative
profiles using pico, flite or festival.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886