[orca-list] Profiles settings

Hi, Joanye, All.

In my system, there are several speech synthesizers. I have created several profiles of settings, and each profile, appointed a speech synthesizer. However, when I switch between profiles, speech synthesizer remains the same. For example: the profile "default", I set the default, and "espeak" there synthesizer. The profile "test" - I have some other speech synthesizer. If I switch from the profile "default" profile to "test", the speech synthesizer remains the same as the "default" profile.
This is normal behavior "orca", or is it a bug?