Re: [orca-list] Profiles settings

Hey Max.

I'll look into this. Thanks!
--joanie

On 03/01/2016 04:27 PM, Max wrote:
Hi, Joanye, All.

In my system, there are several speech synthesizers. I have created
several profiles of settings, and each profile, appointed a speech
synthesizer. However, when I switch between profiles, speech synthesizer
remains the same.
For example: the profile "default", I set the default, and "espeak"
there synthesizer. The profile "test" - I have some other speech
synthesizer.
If I switch from the profile "default" profile to "test", the speech
synthesizer remains the same as the "default" profile.
This is normal behavior "orca", or is it a bug?