Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu-mate-16.04: orca won't keep running

I wrote the image to the pendrive using a different metthod and it does run orca correctly, but there are
major accessiblity issues.
So far I've not gotten console speech to run at the same time as Orca, and there's no way to see the panel
that I've found.
I was using speechd-up version from standard repos, starting it from the GUI with sudo speechd-up.
I'll try espeeakup next, and see if changing panel configuration lets me get to a panel with orca/report back
if I get anywhere.
Overall responsiveness is excellent, so hopefully these issues can be sorted out.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  B. Henry wrote:
Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 07:57:08PM -0500

I just made a bootable usb-stick with the latest ubuntu-mate, 16 .04, on it.
Super alt s does not start orca, but either from the run box, or a terminal I can start orca.
I hear "screenreader on", and right away, "screenreader  off".
This behavior occurs 100% of the time for me, tried 3 reboots.
Have others had this experience?
Thanks in advance for any feedback.