Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu-mate-16.04: orca won't keep running

Hi,

I also had this problem. Try the following:

When you hear the booting sound, open Orca in a terminal immediately. It shouldn't turn off, but it will be bound to that terminal. This means, if you close that terminal, Orca will die too.

This is somehow solved in an installed system.

Hope this helps,

Sukil