[orca-list] Orca gets mute when using Control+V in LibreOffice Calc

Hi List,

I use Ubuntu 14.04 and I am very happy to have Orca 3.20.2, many many thanks! I just want to mention a minor issue: in LibreOffice Calc 4.2.8.2 when I copy and paste data from one or more cells to another Orca stops talking after I use Control+V. I then start Orca with orca --replace. If I use the paste function in the Edit menu or the context menu Orca is working as aspected.
Milton