[orca-list] rockbox utility bug fixed in latest orca master

hi all
Just wanted to let everyone know that joanie has worked her magic again
and rockbox utility now works again. Just updated to the latest orca
master and it works perfectly once again. I've had a toothache of the
worst kind most of today so I've been a little silent but I at least
wanted to let everyone know that. I'm also working to overhall our sonar
documentation in preparation for our next release. When it comes some
time this month, our documentation should be a lot better and if I can
figure out how, dynamically update itself. That seems hard so it might
not happen, but at the very least, we'll have a good installation
section, updated orca help, and information on how to keep your system
updated and add and remove software.
Thanks
Kendell Clark