Re: [orca-list] Again excess announcement

Hey Max.

Ok, I can reproduce it using Thunderbird. Thanks! I'll take a look later
today.

--joanie

On 06/07/2016 07:44 AM, Max wrote:
Joanye!

Here are the steps for reproducing:

1. Open any message in the "seamonkey";

2. Press the "ctrl + r";

3. Select any row with the text, using the key combination "shift" and
down arrow;

4. Press "ctrl + x".

If necessary, I will provide debug file.

Joanmarie Diggs пишет:
Hey Max.

Thanks for the confirmation regarding fixing half of it. I cannot
reproduce the problem however. Could you please provide me with
extremely precise steps to follow?

Thanks again!
--joanie