Re: [orca-list] Firefox notifications, GNOME and Orca

hi
I don't know exactly what firefox is doing here, but they don't seem to be communicating with at-spi and atk. Actually, I don't think they use the native notification systems on linux, which is libnotify, but rather using their own, so orca can't see them. I'm not exactly sure how to fix this. We'd either need to add custom code to handle them or have firefox use libnotify. I don't see that happening quickly, if at all. I do know that on mellisa's windows box, they don't show up in the notification area either, which probably means they're using their own implementation.
Thanks
Kendell clark