Re: [orca-list] using evince

I thought I should post that my problem with evince turned out being cause by apparmor. Apparmor is a tool that allows you to configure what system resources an app has access to. Evince couldn't identify me as a user because apparmor wouldn't let it get to user identification resources. So then evince was running as user "unknown" and orca couldn't work with it.

Apparmor is installed by default on ubuntu systems. I don't really know anything about it but it is a potential gotcha for orca users.